POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My basement with desk : Re: My basement with desk Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My basement with desk
From: Shay
Date: 6 Apr 2004 17:26:54
Message: <4073209e$1@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote in message

What type of support are you planning on using at the L? I don't believe
this design is going to work. Nice looking, though.

Depending on the tools you have, I might suggest a three part top with
legs under the two seams. The wall showing under the table looks nice,
but you'll definitely need some support back there.

I don't know what your carpentry skills are like, but I can offer some
more (very) specific advice if it would help.

 -Shay